Saturday, March 15, 2008

The "I" tag

Elaine passed me this tag...

I AM…........ excited with our plan right now.
I WANT….. change
I HAVE…... so many things to do for the next few weeks..
I HATE....... winter
I FEAR….... failure
I SEARCH… for a condo right now (see my previous post)
I WONDER.. if our plan will push thru, i wish...
I REGRET….everything that I've done wrong
I AM NOT....right handed.
I DANCE.......left and left
I SING….......bahay kubo out of tune pa.
I CRY............when I'm down
I WRITE…...anything that interests me
I WON..........a spelling competition
I AM CONFUSED… about life.
I NEED…................. more energy to do all these tasks.
I SHOULD…...........be thankful and grateful.

I want to pass this on to: Norma, Audrey, Nedekcir, Lina, Susan leonita, and Poray.

1 comment:

Norm said...

thanks for this tag gie! have a nice day..