It is not my purpose to give an inventory of my habits/facts about me, but Marie tagged me with this and I like her so, I will make this tag now.
Enjoy reading and check if you'll be tagged next. :)
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.
******* 8 Random Facts/Habits***********
1. I have this habit of being thrifty(frugal)heheheh, but it doesn't mean I'm missing out on life, I buy into the importance of not living beyond our means. And there’s a great deal of comfort and satisfaction to be had in having money on the bank so that we're not devastated by the next misfortune.
2. I don't know but I tend to cry easily, any strong emotions that envelops me, even images that looks pitiful, or when I see a pathetic beggar in the streets, I cry, hubby said I'm sissy.
3. I am often consumed with worry about my siblings, my family, their economic situation is not good. I lie awake at night worrying: Are they okay? Are they happy? Is everything all right with them? Especially now that my nephew has a long term disease called Hydrocephalus.
4. I have memory problem, so if I forget you, please don't get mad at me, it's just me.
5. I'm very big on having celebrity crushes. My first was Ralph Macchio, during his stint on Eight is Enough(hehehe, my age is obvious now). I have since moved on to Harrison Ford, Russell Crowe, and Adam Sandler.
6. My favorite movie is "Gladiator" by Russel Crowe.
7. I'm against the death penalty.
8. I'd like to have children. Or, at least, A child.
Well, that's what I can give now folks!:)Now am tagging Shareen, Laura, Sexymom, Simply Me, Gigi, Island Paradise, Darlene,JonnA, iMELDA.