Monday, March 31, 2008

Weird Easter Snow

Shelby plays with the snow Shelby having fun with the snow


Technically, spring is one day old when a winter storm dumped more than a foot of snow here in Iowa last Easter. After my sunday easter mass at St. Joseph's Key West, hubby and the girls picked me up for an Easter Sunday Brunch at Holiday Inn, which we did last easter too. The buffet style foods were great.....and the arrangement were so nice that I feel bad I forgot my camera this time to take some photos. We had so much fun....that I did not guess that I will pay the bill at the end....great, huh.

Later that afternoon, here comes the snow storm, Shelby comes out of the house and play with the snow. It wasn't even at all that bad outside, the temperature is like in the 40's so the ground is warm that I don't worried about the snow will stick to the sidewalk.

With these, Dubuque set a new record of 76.2 of snow for 2007-08 season.

No comments: