Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ocean's Eleven

I receive a nice tag from my tukayo, Virgie. She said no cheating, so i started listing people 11 people in a piece of paper so i won't forget. She was right it is fun tag and tricky, I was laughing at myself when I answer the questions.

Here goes: Name 11 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don’t read the questions underneath until you write the names of all the 11 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating.
1. Jon
2. Daisy
3. Jojo
4. Markelly
5. Mark Jerry
6. Deo
7. Racquel
8. Margie
9. Irene
10. Joan
11. Julie

Now, its time to answer the following questions:
1. How did you meet #4?* I met him when he was born, he is my nephew.
2. What would you do without #6?* I will miss him, his my makulit and sweet Nephew.
3. What would you do if #2 and #6 were going out?* Well, they went out sometime going to the movies, that's my sister and nephew.
4. Who’s #10’s best friend?* I am not sure, she is my teenage niece, it's hard to guess(smiling)
5. Have you ever eaten around #1?* Oh, yeah, he is my husband. .
6. Do you miss #2?* Yes. All the time, specially now that she in a hard time situation.... Shee is my sister, and i love him a lot.
7. Who is #11 dating?*She's my co-worker and married, so I guess she's dating her husband.
8. What do you think of #3?* He is my brother, very responsible father and husband.
9. What do you think of #9?* She's the kind of person who say's a lot of sensible things, a friend you can lean on, gives great advises, a nurse, beautiful inside and out.
10. Who does #2 like?* She is hardworking and very patient mother.
11. Would you marry #8? And who is number 5?* Of course not. She is a Girl-Friend and I'm straight. Lol! No. 5 is my six months old baby nephew Mark Jerry, I hope he will be ok and grows perfectly normal, I'll pray for him.

Well, folks grab this if you want to. I want to share this with shareen , Nedekcir , The Positive Side ,Marilyn, jeanmarie, , Dezz Spices in Life, Nocturnal Blogger, & Avee. Have a great week people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a cool tag! I will surely grab it. Thanks a lot!

Nedekcir said...

thanks Virgie, I'm going to do it now. Have a good day!

Nedekcir said...

Sorry virgie after answering all the questions I didn't like it. It sounds like made by a teenager or something. I put all my kids name on the list and questions correspond to their name are awful. Most like questions asking about people you like or dated.
thanks but i have to pass this one.