Saturday, May 3, 2008

Flower Award



This is so sweet, thanks Ness for giving this single red rose. It makes my difficult day better. I remember the first flower that I ever received, it was Valentines day and a gorgeous fresh single rose. The gorgeous flowers have long gone but even after long years, the breathtaking memory has not diminished one bit. Everytime I see a red rose, it reminds me of those beautiful flowers and the card message. Flowers have a way of creating strong and lasting memories. Flowers may fade but the emotions felt never will.

We always gives flowers to someone very special to us. I would like to pass this flower award to these special ladies: Shelley, Petradear, Prily, Janababe, Shareen, Chant, Nedekcir, Lispeth, Tanya, and JOnna. And to all my blogger friends who are interested please feel free to grab it. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, would you like to exchange links?

Florence

Jonna Luttrull said...

hello virg, i already add you now. anyway thanks for this award.

Borsallane Cart said...

thanks po for this flower, love it :)

Nedekcir said...

thanks virgie, I will take it now.

Prily said...

Thanks for the tag,my sweet friend.I appreciate you for remembering me.i will grab this later.cheers!