Friday, December 12, 2008

Day-off

Finally, at last ---a day-off.... a do nothing, lay around and read the paper, do my foot spa, catch up on some blogs, chat with friends, maybe go see a movie & relax. Ah,..I'm dreaming....there's no such thing as day off..my "things-to-do list" is waiting for me. I have to go for ENT check up today. And then there’s that stack of bills that requires some check writing. Make Christmas cards, set up the Christmas tree and decorate, clean the kitchen, vacuum the floor, do laundry, give Sarge a bath and oh, the "honey-do list". First and foremost, I need to cook a good dinner tonight someone's   complaining I'm not cooking anything), we've been eating frozen foods and take outs lately. Now, that I'm working in the Hospital's diet office, I've been learning about proper foods to serve. Since we have ground beef in the fridge, 3 pieces of potatoes, and green beans, I've decided to cook meatloaf, with mashed potatoes, gravies and green beans. Christmas is little over 1 week away and I have yet to plan anything. Not sure if my stepdaughters will be here for Christmas. Sadly, there goes my day off…

No comments: