Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Perfume Talk

As I have gotten older, I don't wear perfume except for special occasions. I rather spray on some fresh cologne and I'm good to go. The Garden and fruit collections of that famous brands would be enough. The problems with those expensive perfumes in the market, some are overpowering and so flowery that can make you gag. Check out Talk Perfume and see some perfume reviews and ratings. They will help you decide which brands is right for you.

Last Christmas, I received a bottle of Chanel 5 Spray refillable. I had never used it before. I must say, this perfume has a wonderful light fragrance, does not overpowering and doesn't have a flowery scent. You do not have to spray a lot, a little goes a long way. It lasts the whole day and evening. I've gotten a lot of compliments, co-workers stop by and comment on it. It smells sexy too!

The hot guy down the hall told me so ;)

No comments: