Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Family Tragedy



I am terribly saddened by this horrific tragedy in Iowa City last night of Easter or early Monday morning. A former bank vice-president who was in trouble for stealing money from a bank where he works killed his wife, four children with a baseball bat and then drove his vehicle into a concrete pillar along Interstate 80, killing himself.

The whole story makes me sick to my stomach so I won’t go into any more details about the murder / suicide. Click here for the whole story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,340920,00.html

The question that comes to mind now is what in the world did Steven Sueppel do with the over half million dollars he embezzled? Is there anyway there could be some 3rd party involvement that will never be divulged to the public. I can't believe the guy spent that much on drugs for personal use?

No comments: