Sunday, March 30, 2008

Make Friends, Make Money with PayPerPost!



I just signed up for payperpost last week, and received confirmation that my blog being accepted today. Not too long ago, in my fil-am forum community, I heard about a site where you get paid to blog and sharing your opinions. I've been reading their blogs and really find it hard to believe that by signing with PayPerPost and write about blog ads they can save and buy good stuffs, thanks for their great information. I just started blogging last February and its so cool because you will gain a lot of friends and at the same time will have an opportunity to make money by signing up at payperpost.

This is what I've learned how the site works... bloggers sign up and create an account with them and advertisers sign up and create an account as well, then the advertisers after signing up can create opportunities by putting out a request for bloggers to write articles for their products/websites. What I love about this is, it is a good opportunity for bloggers to make some extra money at the same time making friends and sharing your opinions. Thanks, that I logged in today and found out about my approved blog, now I have a chance saving money to buy Christmas presents for my family.

So, if you’d like to earn money while blogging, get setup for a payperpost and check it out here now..

It might take a bit of time for your blog to be accepted so it might be a good idea to sign up now if you plan on having an account with them.

No comments: